Register for your Montana Cowgirl Adventure!
Please complete the form below
- Cowgirl Camp is for women only, minimum of 18 years of age.
- Rates are subject to change until reservation is secured by a deposit.
- 50% deposit due at time of booking, refundable within 60 days of date of arrival. After that, the deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to a future camp within the same year.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to check-in date, and is non-refundable. We highly recommend travel insurance, should you be unable to travel or attend.
- While we love other pets at Montana Cowgirl Camp, guests are not allowed to bring pets to the camp.
If you are traveling with your pet we can refer you to a boarding facility in nearby Lewistown.
- Sixty days prior to your arrival, each guest must furnish a health certificate including up-to-date flu-rhino vaccination documentation, and a current coggins test, taken within the last 12 months
- Our Cowgirl Camp is located on a 100% privately owned ranch. There are no additional recreational forest fees.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no cell service or Internet service at the ranch, giving you the opportunity to fully relax and recharge your cowgirl spirit!
The Montana Cowgirl Camp requires all guests to sign a libility release agreement at the time of check-in. Guests will not be allowed on property without signing the release agreement.
We ask that you review the form prior to your arrival, as all monies paid are non-refundable.